Top Las Vegas Day Trips
189 results | All Las Vegas Tours
* A traveler said: "Freddy was excellent and we enjoyed the tour thoroughly. It wouldn’t have been complete without the helicopter and boat rides. My wife were the only ones who chose that part of the tour and Freddy reserved a spot for us in the front of the bus and made us feel VIP!!! We will do it again which is saying something for us!!! Thanks for a great time!!!"
* A traveler said: "Skywalk and Hwal Bay Nyu Wa Home of the Hualapai took some of the best photos of the Grand Canyon, was an amazing experience"
* A traveler said: "Was 2nd trip to the South Rim Grand Canyon. This tour took a walk around the South Rim. Just breathtaking views! Our guide was Jorge and driver Dawn. Both very professional and friendly. Long day, appropriate number of stops No better way to see the Rim! Pictures don’t do the Beauty of the canyon justice. You have to go to feel the beauty!"
* A traveler said: "Had a wonderful time! Harrison and James were so great. Well run tour and well worth the money! Plenty of stops and lunch was really good."
* A traveler said: "Wade was an amazing tour guide! Very nice and informative. I only wish we could have stopped by the TMC on Crenshaw were Nipsey Hussle died. But overall it was amazing!!"
* A traveler said: "Just the entire trip was awesome. The tour guide was vey knowledgeable which made the trip more interesting"
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was super nice and informative. Highly recommended tour! Just enough bathroom breaks for the group, comfortable sprinter van, and a few sightseeing surprises!"
* A traveler said: "Steve did an excellent job. My brother and thoroughly enjoyed the tour. The accommodations were also impeccable.! Great job!"
* A traveler said: "I really enjoyed the tour the driver/ tour guide was awesome. Yes I will tell my friends about it. When I visit Vegas I will call your company. B Blessed"
* A traveler said: "Well organized. Anthony excellent guide. Better than anticipated. Tour accommodated those with less than perfect health and yet we saw so much!"
* A traveler said: "Get every angle of the Grand Canyon from the South Rim! Comfortable bus trip and excellent tour guide. Highly Recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing trip to Hoover dam and Grand Canyon west rim. The views from Eagle point and Guana point were amazing. Our tour guide, Jackie, was very informative and kept us laughing on the bus."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide is very knowledgeable and accommodating. He offered to take pictures of us from the best spots to take pictures from."
* A traveler said: "We’ll worth it! Bill our guide was really knowledgeable and the whole experience was awesome. Highly recommend esp. for those who haven’t been to Vegas a lot"
* A traveler said: "Rowdy was an excellent guide! We had a great time riding the trails and up the mountain. We got some great pics at the top! The machines were fast and fun to drive and we kept a pretty fast pace as everyone in our group was comfortable going fast. Everything is as explained clearly and it was a safe and fun time! Would do again!!"
* A traveler said: "Zach was a great tour guide, I would recommend to everyone! The cave was a great picture spot. The water was a great temperature."
* A traveler said: "The tour was awesome, our driver was very safety conscious and very knowledgeable. The lower antelope canyon was spectacular, so much to see and photo. The indian tour guide so helpful with taking pictures and showing us how to take them. Totally recommend this trip to see natural beauty."
* A traveler said: "The tour of LA and the tour guides were excellent they were very informative giving great history and enough time to explore. We zoomed thru traffic which was a little nerve to wreaking, but we made it safe!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide "Mama" was excellent. She tailored the trip to accommodate our group of 10(with young kids) and made every moment a great experience. Not to mention, she was happy to be our very own personal photographer!! Can't say enough great things about her and the tour!"
* A traveler said: "The whole trip was an amazing experience! Our guide, Scott, was incredible. The bus was comfortable. The hike was PERFECT!"
* A traveler said: "Paul our guide was very informative a provided a very relaxing tour. I would highly recommend this tour for anyone who wants a complete experience of Red Rock."
* A traveler said: "Very fun peaceful experience. Watched the sun come up over the mountains. I’d definitely try it again"
* A traveler said: "Wayne our driver is awesome!!!!! Very knowledgeable and funny!!!!! Great experience and very informative thanks to him!!!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful trip. Guide Sergio Was so accommodating to our needs and very helpful and informative. Needless to say V of F is a must do trip from Las Vegas."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Toy Shack
- Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood
- A Special Memory Wedding Chapel
- Four Queens Casino
- Carroll Shelby Museum
- VooDoo Zipline
- Graceland Wedding Chapel
- Lake Mead National Recreation Area
- Venetian® Resort Las Vegas
- Park MGM Las Vegas
- Death Valley National Park
- Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino
- Zappos Theater
- Las Vegas Sky Zone
- The Mob Museum
- Stratosphere Hotel and Casino
- Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino
- Wynn Las Vegas
- Erotic Heritage Museum, Las Vegas
- Showroom at the D Las Vegas
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in California
Day Trips from Las Vegas
- Las Vegas to Grand Canyon Skywalk
- Las Vegas to Zion National Park
- Las Vegas to Arizona
- Las Vegas to California
- Las Vegas to Utah
- Las Vegas to Colorado River
- Las Vegas to Death Valley National Park
- Las Vegas to Grand Canyon South Rim
- Las Vegas to Grand Canyon West Rim
- Las Vegas to Mather Point
- Las Vegas to Historic Route 66
- Las Vegas to Lake Powell
- Las Vegas to Antelope Canyon
- Las Vegas to Bryce Canyon National Park
- Las Vegas to Zion National Park
- Las Vegas to Grand Canyon National Park
- Las Vegas to Nevada
- Las Vegas to Boulder
- Las Vegas to Page
- Las Vegas to Kingman