Top Las Vegas Kid-Friendly
Saved to wishlist!
Read MoreShow Less
Sin City is known as an adult playground, but few travelers realize that Las Vegas is also a prime destination for a kid-friendly vacation. From go-kart racing to live-action medieval entertainment, here are your options for family fun in Vegas.
- Visit the exotic animals of Siegfried and Roy's Secret Garden and Dolphin Habitat at the Mirage Hotel and Casino.
- Stay cool at Wet 'n' Wild, Las Vegas' top water park.
- Go behind the scenes of Animal Planet's popular show Tanked, or see sharks, turtles, stingrays, and more at Mandalay Bay's Shark Reef Aquarium.
- Enjoy Tournament of Kings, a thrilling medieval dinner show featuring gallant knights, fierce battles, and a feast fit for a king.
- Learn about big cats at Lion Habitat Ranch.
- Settle in for a concert, a comedy magic show, or even a performance from an entourage of cats and dogs.
- Escape the heat with a laser tag battle or an indoor kart racing experience.
3 results | All Las Vegas Tours
Sort by: Featured
Get up close with more than 40 lions and their cubs on this self-guided walking tour of the Lion Habitat Ranch near Las Vegas. Stroll along the paved paths and watch the giant cats lounging, playing and napping in their habitats. Upgrade to a private, guided, 90-minute small-group tour and get a behind-the-scenes tour. Ask questions and watch the trainers feeding, cleaning, watering and bathing the animals as they do on a daily basis. Also, spend time hand feeding the ranch’s young giraffe named Ozzie under the watchful eye of the trainer.
Pre-book tickets to the Las Vegas Natural History Museum to explore exhibits that range from dinosaurs to ancient Egyptians and the African savannah. Booking your Las Vegas Natural History Museum tickets in advance is a time-saving strategy for a smooth arrival at the Las Vegas museum, where hands-on features invite visitors of all ages to get in on the action.
Few places offer the versatility and beauty of the Preserve. The Origen Museum features over 75 permanent exhibits, including the dynamic Flashflood exhibit, live animal habitats as well as traveling exhibits that change throughout the year. Every visit can offer something new. Walk or bike the Springs Preserve's 3.7 miles of trails and follow in the footsteps of ancient natives and adventurous explorers, meander through 110 acres (44 hectares) of indigenous habitats and archaeological sites. Visit playgrounds, the Botanical Garden, DesertSol; a solar-powered home created by UNLV’s 2013 Solar Decathlon Team or visit the Butterfly House (seasonal). Take our Trackless Train and uncover Las Vegas's history in Boomtown 1905 and all along the journey. Enjoy lunch in the Divine Café, with views of the Las Vegas Strip, Downtown and the Desert Living Center, where an eco-friendly lifestyle, sustainable construction and the value of water conservation is on clear display.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Kid-Friendly in Las Vegas?
The best Kid-Friendly in Las Vegas according to Viator travelers are:
What Kid-Friendly in Las Vegas are taking additional safety precautions?
These Las Vegas experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Clark County Museum Tours & Tickets
- The D Las Vegas Tours & Tickets
- Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino Tours & Tickets
- MGM Grand Las Vegas Hotel & Casino Tours & Tickets
- Las Vegas Sky Zone Tours & Tickets
- Wynn Las Vegas Tours & Tickets
- Toy Shack Tours & Tickets
- Grand Canyon Skywalk Tours & Tickets
- Bally's Las Vegas Tours & Tickets
- The Colosseum at Caesars Palace Tours & Tickets
- Luxor Las Vegas Hotel & Casino Tours & Tickets
- V Theater Tours & Tickets
- Adventuredome Tours & Tickets
- Downtown Container Park Tours & Tickets
- Black Canyon River Tours & Tickets
- Grand Canyon South Rim Tours & Tickets
- Excalibur Hotel & Casino Tours & Tickets
- Fountains of Bellagio Tours & Tickets
- New York - New York Hotel & Casino Tours & Tickets
- Las Vegas Springs Preserve Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in California
Day Trips from Las Vegas
- Las Vegas to Grand Canyon Skywalk
- Las Vegas to Zion National Park
- Las Vegas to Arizona
- Las Vegas to California
- Las Vegas to Utah
- Las Vegas to Colorado River
- Las Vegas to Death Valley National Park
- Las Vegas to Grand Canyon South Rim
- Las Vegas to Grand Canyon West Rim
- Las Vegas to Mather Point
- Las Vegas to Historic Route 66
- Las Vegas to Lake Powell
- Las Vegas to Antelope Canyon
- Las Vegas to Bryce Canyon National Park
- Las Vegas to Grand Canyon National Park
- Las Vegas to Nevada
- Las Vegas to Boulder
- Las Vegas to Page
- Las Vegas to Kingman