New York City Tours
* A traveler said: "The entire day was memorable. A great way to see so much of New York in a day and to get some behind the scene insights to people, places and times. Tim is a perfect tour guide. He was able to help you relive aspects of the terrible tragedy on 9/11 at the memorial. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "It was amazing and I would recommend this experience to anyone. We were unable to get a reservation for sunset but I can only imagine how beautiful that would be. The view of NY city from the 102 floor on an outside patio at night was breathtaking to say the least. I hope to do it again. You will not regret the decision to go."
* A traveler said: "Jorge was a GREAT tour guide! Very friendly and informative! He was especially kind to my brother and me! Thank you so much, Jorge!"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful building and view from, what seems like, the top of the world!! The staff were so kind and the view was amazing! A side surprise was the unveiling of the view at the top of the elevator...wow! Can't wait to visit again!"
* A traveler said: "Everything was highly organized. The staff were friendly and helpful. The experience wS befitingly respectful and solemn. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "The ambiance and food were amazing! The staff was very friendly, and the service was up to par. Love how they capture our photos. Bought a photo there to remember the night! I definitely recommend anyone who never been to New York and never seen the city from the water should experience the bateaux dinner cruise!"
* A traveler said: "The museum and going up the tower was great. The tour guide was exceptional. Going over the grounds was nice."
* A traveler said: "Omg everything was beautiful . Grounds were clean and animals taken good care of. Best time ever. I would go again"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely the best experience ever! It's the only way we were able to see all the landmarks during our weekend trip. The tour guide was awesome and knew so much information! The pilot ensured everyone on board were able to view all the landmarks. Our 7:30 pm time slot was perfect to see the city's sunset and the night life start to come alive!"
* A traveler said: "Everything was simply beautiful. The weather was nice and it was refreshing to get away from the city and relax on the boat. The personnel was kind and the views were stunning. The absolute best part was sailing away as the sun began to set. This cruise did not disappoint."
* A traveler said: "Everyone was so nice.. this was my first time and the experience was awesome. Everyone smiled and treated us so nice. Shout out to Jackie. I’m definitely going to do it again."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful experience. The history of the building along with the views from 86th observatory is something I’ll never forget"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic experience! Went last night on the 20 year anniversary 9-11. The buffet was surprisingly fresh & delicious. Deserts were good. If you order wine, try to be specific in your selections if you can. Super experience at a very good price!"
* A traveler said: "Such a great experience. Took my Niece and Nephew from Washington state. My Nephew was able to sit in front with the pilot. Took tons of great pics and videos. Outstanding views of the city and Statue of Liberty. Definitely worth the money. An experience they will never forget."
* A traveler said: "The bus was nice good experience Can look around the town and the price also not bad can use 24 hour. Thanks u"
* A traveler said: "Mike was a great guide. Liked the pace of the tour and the many interesting facts he provided during the walk around"
* A traveler said: "We learned so much about 19th century NYC. It was a very memorable experience inside the church and seeing the catacombs."
* A traveler said: "Experience could not have been better. The building and observation deck were both beautiful and not crowded. The staff was so nice and everything was immaculately clean and perfect. This is a most do!!"
* A traveler said: "It was truly a wonderful experience. To the point where my mom cried with joy. This is very memorable and I would reccomend Brian as a great tour guide. He keeps everyone needs in mind and makes sure everyone has a great time."
* A traveler said: "Amazing. Exhilarating. Great ride. Great pilots. A bit tightly cramped though. I think the helicopters should not fly with more than 4 passengers. They currently fly 6."
* A traveler said: "A very nice quick way to view the Statue of Liberty and the harbor. R guide was very knowledgeable and made the trip fun as well as informative. We really enjoyed it."
* A traveler said: "When we got on the boat and headed for thy statue of liberty as we got closer it made me thankful I live in the USA. Standing next to the statue also gave me goosebumps. I give our tour guide a 5 star rating."
* A traveler said: "We had an incredible time. From a smooth check-in to take off. From the clean aircraft to a friendly and experienced pilot. From the sweeping panoramic views of the city, to the informative tour of famous land marks. Wonderful company to book through and great adventure to experience. We will return!"
* A traveler said: "We would totally recommend this tour to 1st timers to NYC. It was very informative and beautiful to go completely around Manhattan Island!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- New York Botanical Garden (NYBG)
- One World Trade Center
- DreamWorks Trolls the Experience
- National Museum of the American Indian–New York
- Eugene O'Neill Theatre
- Manhattan Cruise Terminal
- New York Harbor
- General Grant National Memorial
- Cafe Wha?
- Belvedere Castle
- Radio City Music Hall
- New York City St. Patrick's Cathedral
- The Jewish Museum
- Columbus Circle
- Chrysler Building
- Lunt-Fontanne Theatre
- Orpheum Theatre
- Barrymore Theatre
- The Met Breuer
- Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis Reservoir
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- One World Observatory
- Statue of Liberty
- Top of the Rock
- Manhattan Skyline
- Empire State Building
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Massachusetts