* A traveler said: "The staff were very nice and attending to our needs. The boat ride was peaceful and to see the beautiful sunset was amazing. Yesterday was my wife and I anniversary. It was the perfect plan for the occasion."
* A traveler said: "We were able to see 5 turtles including a baby turtle and dolphins on out trip. The staff was very helpful and friendly! I would recommend you hydrate the day before. We took the 11:00 tour and I felt like I was rocking until 9pm. If I would have hydrated better the day before I don’t believe it would have been much of an issue."
* A traveler said: "Bad ass!!! Loved the experience!!! Thank you for your hospitality and professionalism, we appreciate you guys!"
* A traveler said: "It was amazing to see the dolphins swimming under me. Truly beautiful. The crew was really nice and helpful."
* A traveler said: "I thought it was a beautiful and memorable experience. The Memorial was educational as well as touching!!"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely amazing, we loved it. First time to Hawaii. The staff was very friendly and gave an amazing tour under water"
* A traveler said: "Friendly (Josh) pilot who was really good about pointing out a variety of sights and was interested in the customers experience and excited about what we were seeing"
* A traveler said: "Riding the ATV's and the beautiful scenery !! Also our tour guide was just awesome. Ja-cu I think was his name."
* A traveler said: "Going underwater in the sub scooter. Being able to swim while waiting for my turn. The pictures that were taken by the crew were awesome!"
* A traveler said: "Easy and quick sunset cruise. Just what we wanted. We did this cruise the day we arrived to Honolulu and it was a great intro to our vacation."
* A traveler said: "The guys was very professional loved every moment .. will go again I felt safe.. the music was great"
* A traveler said: "Snorkeling with turtles was amazing. Our tour guides were great at finding sea life. Food was amazing and crew made it a great time."
* A traveler said: "Had an amazing Honeymoon experience with a private helicopter tour! Beautiful views, absolutely worth doing if you are visiting Oahu!"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed our tour. Justin is very knowledgeable about the area. Really enjoyed all of the beaches."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Kesi was excellent. We learned so much from him. We came away not only impacted by the profound experience of visiting Pearl Harbor and Punchbowl, but also with a better understanding and respect for Hawaiian history and culture."
* A traveler said: "We had the absolute greatest experience Parasailing! Our instructors were so fun and outgoing. I'd highly recommend this company! What a blast!"
* A traveler said: "Auntie Kelli was an amazing tour guide. Great attitude, lots of energy, and amazing stories. Her mic had some issue, but she made it work as best she could. Great experience."
* A traveler said: "Saw a sea turtle and some colorful fish. Learned about the history of the island from captain Mike. Both he and first mate were very friendly."
* A traveler said: "Seeing those Hawaiian Green Sea Turtles 🐢 would be my most memorable event in my life here in Hawaii."
* A traveler said: "Great ride, everyone was friendly and helpful. Parasailing was a blast. Highly recommend with H2O sports."
* A traveler said: "Great time! The staff was helpful and we saw a lot of sea life. The smaller group was definitely a big plus as we could tell when some of the bigger groups were getting in the water they did not see as much as we did. Sam and Kim were also extremely knowledgeable, friendly and funny and answered all the questions we had!"
* A traveler said: "Rey was our guide. He was awesome. This is a great tour with so much to see and do. My family had such a great time!!"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely amazing crew and saw a ton of sharks, beautiful scenery, but I would advise against this if you are easily seasick or not a strong swimmer as it is 2 miles out and the waves and current are really intense. It's very safe, but it was mildly difficult. That being said 10/10, I'd highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "What more can I say, a tour ran by all women is always great to see! My husband and I saw a few turtles ans we enjoyed ourselves."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hard Rock Cafe Honolulu
- Hawaii's Plantation Village
- Honolulu Zoo
- Byodo-In Temple
- Magic Island
- Lanai Lookout
- Waikiki Natatorium War Memorial
- USS Bowfin Submarine Museum and Park
- Waimanalo Beach Park
- Waikiki Beach
- Battleship Missouri Memorial
- Ko Olina
- Paradise Cove Luau
- Tropical Farms Macadamia Nut Farm
- Coconut Island (Moku o Loe)
- USS Arizona Memorial
- Hanauma Bay
- Koʻolau Range
- Honolulu Hale
- Koko Crater
- Kualoa Ranch
- Oahu North Shore
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial
- Dole Plantation
- Polynesian Cultural Center
- Kailua Beach Park