Top San Juan Classes & Workshops
14 results | All San Juan Tours
* A traveler said: "Great instructor easy to follow, will definitely recommend to others for future events and traveling activities."
* A traveler said: "Our instructor, Laura, was fun energetic and a good teacher. With the instruction she gave us and a little more practice, we’ll be pros!"
* A traveler said: "Most of the other individuals were in their 20’s and 30’s. I’m 67 years old, a mother of six, a grandmother and great-grandma!! Although I try to stay in shape it was definitely a challenge in a couple of spots but the guides offered assistance and I thoroughly enjoyed the day!!"
* A traveler said: "Really great time with a great group of people. Definitely would recommend and take tour again. The slides were super fun."
* A traveler said: "El Yunque is beautiful. Had a blast jumping off the rocks into the water gave me an adrenaline rush. Our driver, Jonathan was so cool. I would definitely recommend El Yunque to all of my adrenaline junkies. However, make sure you are prepared for the muddy 1 mile hike to get there! It’s worth it too."
* A traveler said: "The entire trip was amazing. Our tour guide Edwin took his time and was always interacting with the group. He made sure we had a memorable and amazing adventure. This is an experience we will forever treasure. Thank you Viator and especially a huge thank you to Edwin"
* A traveler said: "The hike was SO beautiful! It was such an amazing experience. Our tour guide Jesus was perfect (literally made the excursion 1,000% better). Bring your hiking shoes!"
* A traveler said: "My husband and I had an amazing time on the hike! Got to experience waterfalls, natural water slides and being one with the surrounding nature of El Yunque. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was really good and the information provided by the guide was great.I would suggest taking this tour."
* A traveler said: "Orlando was super great tour guide. Loved the experience. Beautiful scenery. They took care of us and your have to dry the chicken there!"
* A traveler said: "The value is perfect. Great friendly staff that helps non swimmers to the island. They make sure that everyone has a safe fun time. The lunch and drinks(non alcoholic) were delicious. Will definitely do it again."
* A traveler said: "My wife and I had a really good time. Staff was great. The walk was not as bad as I thought it would be. Make sure and take socks or water shoes."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Castillo San Felipe del Morro
- Isla Verde
- Museum of the Americas (Museo de las Américas)
- Mercado de Río Piedras
- Chapel of Christ (Capilla del Cristo)
- San Juan Cathedral (Catedral de San Juan Bautista)
- Luis A. Ferré Performing Arts Center (Centro de Bellas Artes Luis A. Ferré)
- Pine Grove Beach
- Luquillo Beach
- La Calle Loiza
- Museum of Art of Puerto Rico (Museo de Arte de Puerto Rico)
- Paseo de la Princesa
- Bacardi Rum Factory (Casa Bacardi)
- Castillo San Cristobal
- Rio Camuy Cave Park (Parque Nacional de las Cavernas del Río Camuy)
- Palomino Island
- San Juan National Historic Site (Sitio Histórico Nacional de San Juan)
- Icacos Island (Cayo Icacos)
- Fine Arts Miramar