Top San Juan Unique Experiences
7 results | All San Juan Tours
* A traveler said: "We throughly enjoyed our time with Raul! He was a great guide with some great dad jokes that took us on a great walk around Old San Juan. The mofongo was excellent, the passion fruit popsicle was fresh! &&& we loved the ice cream at the end!"
* A traveler said: "My husband and I had an amazing time on the hike! Got to experience waterfalls, natural water slides and being one with the surrounding nature of El Yunque. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Guide was very good and we loved the tour completely. We look forward to more tours and more fun. We love puerto rico and the people here"
* A traveler said: "Most of the other individuals were in their 20’s and 30’s. I’m 67 years old, a mother of six, a grandmother and great-grandma!! Although I try to stay in shape it was definitely a challenge in a couple of spots but the guides offered assistance and I thoroughly enjoyed the day!!"
* A traveler said: "Attentive, knowledgeable and fun loving guides. Really enjoyed the waterfall slide and rope swing! Thanks for giving us a wonderful adventure!"
* A traveler said: "Friendly guide and the captain of the boat was very nice and very informative. Enjoyed the swim in the Caribbean sea and the Bio Bay. Worth the money."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Bacardi Rum Factory (Casa Bacardi)
- Icacos Island (Cayo Icacos)
- San Juan National Historic Site (Sitio Histórico Nacional de San Juan)
- Palomino Island
- Mercado de Río Piedras
- Museum of Art of Puerto Rico (Museo de Arte de Puerto Rico)
- Luis A. Ferré Performing Arts Center (Centro de Bellas Artes Luis A. Ferré)
- Rio Camuy Cave Park (Parque Nacional de las Cavernas del Río Camuy)
- San Juan Cathedral (Catedral de San Juan Bautista)
- Isla Verde
- Museum of the Americas (Museo de las Américas)
- Luquillo Beach
- Fine Arts Miramar
- Castillo San Felipe del Morro
- La Calle Loiza
- Pine Grove Beach
- Castillo San Cristobal
- Museum of History, Anthropology and Art (Museo de Historia, Antropología y Arte)
- Paseo de la Princesa