- Freshly disinfected snorkel equipment for your use
- Light lunch, snacks, and beverages (open bar)
- Take home an “I love Aruba!” t-shirt
- Two snorkel stops in a single tour
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Special instructions: The credit card holder has to be present at the time of the check-in and bring a picture I.D. or copy of a (ID card, driver’s license; or passport)
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Delphi Watersports
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Catamaran Cruise in Aruba with Snorkeling Experience and Light Lunch.