Explore our promoted experiences
- Discover the fun of sailing in Hilton Head Island
- Set out on a dolphin-watching tour at sunset
- Learn about local wildlife including manatees
- Get sailing tips if you’re interested
Departure & Return
From William Hilton Parkway head north on Squie Pope Rd, straight through the traffic circle to the back gate of Hilton Head Plantation, then take your 2nd left onto Skull Creek Dr. Turn left at stop sign into parking lot for marina, where we will meet you 15 minutes prior to your sail start time.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note - To obtain your pass into Hilton Head Plantation, let the guard know that the MARINA called in a pass for you, then show them a photo ID. The pass will be in the name of the individual who booked the sail trip
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Anchors Away Sailing Charters
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff