Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please call our office to reconfirm your reservation the day before your tour.
- We advise that if you are, or anyone in your party is, over 6'2" and/or 225+ lbs. to please consult our office prior to your trip's departure date.
- The Jeep Wranglers used have four passenger seats, and the guide/driver has all guests rotate seats throughout the trip. This makes it so that one person is not stuck in the same seat for the entire trip.
- Not recommended for those with motion sickness, vertigo, etc.
- Due to these tours being backcountry tours, you will be going off the paved roads in an elevated vehicle that has the clearance for these special off-road trails.
- Things to bring: water bottle (free refills available), sunglasses, sunscreen, visor/hat, sun protection, sturdy footwear for hiking, day pack, camcorders and cameras (bring at your own risk)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Timed entry tickets are NOT needed for this trip.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Adrift Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands