Departure & Return
• Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your tour time at 606 South Main Street, Moab, Utah 84532. We are north of McDonalds at the corner of HWY 191 and Kane Creek Blvd.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- 2 person minimum and 4 person maximum per machine
- 2 person minimum per booking
- This is a YOU drive experience on easy terrain - All drivers must be over 21 yrs. of age.
- This trail is considered easy, mostly on a dirt road and part trail. However if you are scared of heights, this tour may not be well suited for you. As it does include some steep switchbacks and some canyon walls with cliffs on the side.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Moab Tourism Center
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.