Don’t worry—here are some similar options
4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
While the national parks around Moab are great, there are several other nearby locations that are just as beautiful. Venture out on a half-day guided hike through a remote canyon in Castle Valley where John Wayne and many other westerns were filmed. Make your way along narrowing canyon walls to a refreshing waterfall to cool off before turning back.
- Avoid crowds on a hike through a remote canyon
- Hassle-free transfers from Moab area hotels
- See where scenes from HBO’s Westworld were filmed
- A small group means more attention from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
A text reminder to your phone 1-2 days before your scheduled tour with important tour information.
Hotel pickup (if outside Moab as in Sorrel, Red Cliffs, Under Canvas, etc. pick up is at Lions Park)
Cold Water Refills (please bring refillable water bottle), snacks
3-4 mile hike through a stream inside canyon over uneven wet terrain.
Hiking gear: closed toe water shoes, backpacks with 1.5 quarts of ice water per guest and snacks.
Gratuities (industry standard of 10%)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
For this tour we pick up from all Moab area hotels, campgrounds, AirBnBs including Sorrel River Ranch and Red Cliffs Lodge. Pack Creek Ranch pick up point is at Lion's Park at the intersection of hwys 128 & 191.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Masks are required inside the vehicle. Free masks will be provided for those who need them. We appreciate your understanding.
- For your protection, extreme last minute notice cancellations are possible if one of our guides presents with flu-like symptoms. Full refunds will be issued in such cases.
- Not recommended for high risk individuals for COVID complications, including but not limited to those over 65 years of age, those with chronic lung disease or moderate to severe asthma, severely obese, diabetetics, those with chronic kidney disease, or undergoing dialysis, with liver disease, or other immunocompromised individuals (HIV, undergoing treatment for cancer, ot other underlying medical conditions).
- Please cancel your tour if on the day of the tour you present with the following symptoms: fever of 100.5 F or 38.1 C of higher, or chills, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, cough, sore throat, runny nose, muscle aches, loss of taste or smell that cannot be attributed to another condition.
- Please cancel your tour if on the day of the tour you have knowingly been in close contact defined as 6 feet or less for a duration of 15 minutes or more with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days, or with anyone that has had the above stated symptoms in the last 14 days, or if you are someone who who has traveled outside of the United States in the past 14 days, or within an area identified as a COVID-19 “hot-spot” within the last 14 days.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Moab In A Day
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Moab's Best Kept Secret: Mini Narrows Cool Summer Hike*?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Moab's Best Kept Secret: Mini Narrows Cool Summer Hike*?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Moab's Best Kept Secret: Mini Narrows Cool Summer Hike*?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Moab's Best Kept Secret: Mini Narrows Cool Summer Hike*?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Moab's Best Kept Secret: Mini Narrows Cool Summer Hike*
4 to 5 hours
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsHikingExtremeHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMoab4WD Tours - UtahSporting Events - UtahHiking - UtahExtreme - UtahHalf-day Tours - UtahCategory