Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with neck, back, arm or leg problems or casts
- Not recommended for travelers with recent surgeries
- Not recommended for travelers who have epilepsy, heart conditions and/or dizziness
- The difficulty level of this excursion is considered to be moderate to strenuous depending on your physical fitness level. It is very important that you are in good physical condition in order to participate and enjoy yourself. The terrain in the rainforest can be muddy, slippery, uneven and include river-wading, climbing large rocks and steep inclines. This excursion is recommended for guests with an active lifestyle.
- Minimum age is 8 years old
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- Maximum weight limit is 250 lbs
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Island Journeys
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Puerto Rico: El Yunque Rainforest & Waterfalls Half-Day Tour.
- "There is not much hiking in the rainforest but lots of water slides, cliff and rope jumping!" See review