Departure & Return
We pick up from all the hotels in San Juan and Airb&b’s.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Round trip transportation/ Travel time is approximately 1+ hour each way
- Pick up times begin at 10am; please note there are several locations and times will vary depending on where you are staying.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- You will get wet and muddy, please bring steady closed toe shoes for the hike
- Bring extra clothing; swimwear; towels
- A proper safety briefing will be given to participate in the water slide activity. It is imperative all guests cooperate and follow all given instructions to avoid injury or a dangerous situation. Please note this is a rainforest with a very rocky terrain. This is an extreme adventure.
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- Maximum weight to participate in the waterslide is 240lbs. All other participants may complete the activity at their own risk.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Zipline Tours in Puerto Rico
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Expect some lines and bring cash (not all places take cards)." See review