7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Food and drinks
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all the hotels in San Juan and Airb&b’s.
We will provide the nearest pick-up locations. Buses stop at specific hotels depending on the area. For people staying in the Old San Juan area, the pick-up location is Plaza Colon. Keep in mind pick-up times are approximate. Tour buses begin pick-up’s at 10:00 am. Depending on your location, time will be later. The driver will be calling you by your name, have your ID ready to board the bus. It is currently high season, therefore, traffic in the mornings is very busy, be patient and enjoy a coffee while you wait!
- Old san juan
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Pick up times begin at 10am; please note there are several locations and times will vary depending on where you are staying.
- Round-trip Transportation; Travel time is 1+ hour each way
- You will get wet and muddy, please bring steady closed toe shoes for the hike
- Bring extra clothing, swimwear, towel
- A proper safety briefing will be given to participate in the water slide activity. It is imperative all guests cooperate and follow all given instructions to avoid injury or a dangerous situation. Please note this is a rainforest with a very rocky terrain. This is an extreme adventure.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Maximum weight to participate in the waterslide is 240lbs. All other participants may complete the activity at their own risk.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Zipline Tours in Puerto Rico
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Transportation Rainforest and Luquillo Beach Adventure in San Juan?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Transportation Rainforest and Luquillo Beach Adventure in San Juan?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Transportation Rainforest and Luquillo Beach Adventure in San Juan?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Transportation Rainforest and Luquillo Beach Adventure in San Juan?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "The climb was too hard for the 7 year old and you really need to hold on to your kids..They can fall so sitting and scooting was safer at some spots." See review
- "Would recommend this but would also recommend bringing water shoes so it’s easier to walk along the rocks in the water at the rainforest." See review
- "If your children aren't adventurous or like getting dirty and climbing things this might not be for them." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Transportation Rainforest and Luquillo Beach Adventure in San Juan
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingSan JuanCategory
Paseo de la PrincesaLuis A. Ferré Performing Arts Center (Centro de Bellas Artes Luis A. Ferré)Museum of the Americas (Museo de las Américas)Museum of History, Anthropology and Art (Museo de Historia, Antropología y Arte)Fine Arts MiramarSan Juan Cathedral (Catedral de San Juan Bautista)Museum of Art of Puerto Rico (Museo de Arte de Puerto Rico)Luquillo BeachPoncePine Grove BeachBacardi Rum Factory (Casa Bacardi)Rio Camuy Cave Park (Parque Nacional de las Cavernas del Río Camuy)Castillo San CristobalIcacos Island (Cayo Icacos)Mercado de Río PiedrasPalomino IslandCastillo San Felipe del Morro Chapel of Christ (Capilla del Cristo)La Calle LoizaIsla Verde